afternoon calls

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:35:48 -0500
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Greetings to Karl, Andy, and David.

We have a standing editors' call at 3:30 pm eastern on Mondays. We try to keep to 30 minutes. If you are able to call into Zakim to join us today, please do. No worries if not. I suggest we think about rescheduling the editors' call after we sort out if we are moving the weekly group calls.

I have no agenda this time, but my guess is we have enough to talk about after the f2f that it is worth a quick call anyway to debrief.

	Aleecia