Re: Action-40: Draft user defn language

Here is how I suggest to include the notion of users as a group.

"A user is any human being accessing online resources - deliberately or
unintentionally - using user-agents.  Individual users may be part of a
user group, for which preferences for DNT may be managed and expressed on
a per-group basis."