Re: meaning of DNT 1 and DNT 0 when sent by user agents [ISSUE-78]

Sean,

if you see bad faith in my wording, please accept my apologies. This is _not_
intended. Diplomatic language is rather hard for non-native speakers. It is
not guaranteed that I always capture (and avoid) all possible undertones.

Rigo