Re: Agenda for 2012-1-10 call

Minutes for the January 11th call:
http://www.w3.org/2012/01/11-dnt-minutes

Thanks to Sean Harvey for scribing on his offline laptop while out of the office! (In future, though, let's all scribe in the IRC channel so that Nick doesn't have to combine the logs after the fact.)

And a reminder, if you haven't registered yet for the F2F, please do so ASAP:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/brussels-f2f/

Thanks,
Nick