Re: meaning of DNT 1 and DNT 0 when sent by user agents [ISSUE-78]

I completely agree with you that we should define the meaning of the
DNT:1/DNT:0 in the compliance document not the expression document. I
would much rather not have any normative explanation of what behavior is
associated with on/off/not-sent in the TPE doc. But, if there is a short
blurb, I'd prefer if it were accurate rather than inaccurate.

I think that we've made some good progress on defining the "who" when we
introduced the first/third party definition Jonathan and I worked on,
the group responded positively, and gave some really specific,
constructive suggestions. I hope to be able to incorporate the
suggestions by Monday. What do you think of our progress so far?

Would folks be opposed to cutting the compliance-related summary from
the TPE spec all together?