Re: diff of TPE editing since the FPWD

Dear Shane,

we already talked to the UK ICO folks. And they are looking forward to get
some help from us to help businesses to better cope with an expression
mechanism. This is not about compliance to regulation, it is about an
expression mechanism. And DNT is an expression mechanism. The fact that you
are concentrated on the semantics of the expression don't mean that it can't
be helpful in another (non-US) context. I just wanted to appeal to you that we
shouldn't prevent a solution there only because of minimalistic improvements
here..

So whether the scope of DNT is only for cross-site tracking doesn't mean that
you do not express this preference to a first party.

Rigo