From: Peter Swire [mailto:peter@peterswire.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:39 AM
To: Shane Wiley; Jonathan Mayer; Chris Mejia
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org; Lou Mastria - DAA; Mike Zaneis
Subject: Re: Request for comments on priorities for DNT

Hello Working Group participants:

My request to the group was to have participants provide a concise statement about priority issues.

I am finding the submissions in that form very helpful.

I had not intended this thread to become a general-purpose back-and-forth about all of the tough issues facing the Working Group.

I suggest that the focus on the thread remain on initial statements about priorities.  We will have good opportunities going forward to have threaded, focused discussions on the various issues.

With that said, I am open to having this thread continue, especially for additional participants to state priority points.

Thank you,

Peter

Professor Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law