Re: Geolocation compliance (ACTION-165)

Hi Ian,

do you see an issue if we only talk about postal code? Is there another
measure instead? I think we should tell the geolocation folks to also look
at our specification if DNT can be utilized for better consent interfacing
in case of location services.

And I agree that we have some logical break if the geolocation wants consent
and the DNT specification says tracking at postal code level is fine. But
IMHO this is a tricky issue. So leaving the break where it is is an option
IMHO.

Best,

Rigo