Re: first party resource

This would add an extra 1xRTT to pageload, and block ALL subresources, no?
My understanding of your proposal is that I would have to fetch /, wait for
the response which indicates where I find its DNT info (or perhaps it's at
a well-known location?) and then only after I get this array of "here's how
big I am" can I issue subsequent requests, as I need to know if I'm
interacting with a 1st or 3rd party to send the correct header in the
request?