Re: Behavior of user agents after granting exceptions

I'm unsure If we have consensus on what represents express intent, or its role in exception granting and expression. Express intent seems to me to be once of those double-edged concepts, that if we attempt to define too narrowly, could stifle innovation at the same as it places undue burdens on users to take explicit action in every exception grant case.

Or am I reading too much into the meaning of express intent as you are using it?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan