Fwd: Impromptu Tech Policy Happy Hour - Weds 4/11

Hey all

Info for the Happy Hour below (since some have asked).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashkan Soltani <ashkan.soltani@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Subject: Impromptu Tech Policy Happy Hour - Weds 4/11
To: Ashkan Soltani <ashkan.soltani@gmail.com>

Hi everyone!

It's time again for an impromptu Tech Policy Happy Hour!  Come geek out
with your favorite tech policy geeks to discuss all things Internet,
policy, and Santorum (it's related to internet policy, trust me :)

This week, we're fortunate enough to have an extremely knowledgeable crowd
in town for the W3C Tracking Protection working group so don't hesitate to
bust out your nerdy privacy buzzwords. I will also be debuting my new
startup idea: "Privagram" - a service that distorts/degrades user profile
information in hip and stylistic ways with the end goal of preserving user
privacy AND simultaneously being acquired by Facebook for $1 billion!  Win
Win!

What: Tech Policy Happy Hour
When: Wed Apr 11 @ 5:30pm
Where: Lima Lounge <http://g.co/maps/f4ubh> @ 14th & K (upstairs)

Hope to see you there.
-a

<BTW: Feel free to mail if you want to be taken off this list.  Thanks!>