Re: ACTION-152 - Write up logged-in-means-out-of-band-consent

On Apr 2, 2012, at 7:42 , JC Cannon wrote:

> David,
>
> To address your statement, I don't believe anyone has indicated that being logged in by itself should be considered an exception to DNT.

I think Shane's proposed text says exactly that simply being logged-in may over-ride DNT:

"…a user in a logged-in state, in an open and transparent manner, then this is considered an out-of-band user consent…"

am I mis-reading it?

David Singer