Re: TPE Document, S2.3 P1

+1

Should we also discuss upcoming protocols like SPDY?
http://www.chromium.org/spdy

This is a binary HTTP-like protocol designed to speed up the web experience
significantly.  My understanding is we might see native support in browsers
and mobile devices in the near future (For example, the recent Amazon Silk
browser utilizes SPDY for its cloud based browsing mode).

As a general note, it might be worthwhile to write this spec in a way that
tries to be 'future proof' with regards to the specifics of how users
consume 'the web'.

-a