Re: Strawman documents, Santa Clara agenda, and the FPWD

The Tracking Compliance draft is now posted here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html

Hopefully it will provide a useful frame. We know that it's a little
scattered, but moving forward it'll only get better!

Thanks!
Heather (and Justin, Sean, and Erica)

--

Heather West | Google Policy | heatherwest@google.com | 202-643-6381