Working Group calendar

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:48:32 -0700
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
As promised (ACTION-4), I've created a public calendar for the Working Group that you can subscribe to in your favorite calendar application.

iCalendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/is1g67kems9ijeroa7ud7dhhg4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
HTML: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=is1g67kems9ijeroa7ud7dhhg4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

This is hosted by Google Calendar; please let me know if you have any issues with subscribing.

Also, a couple of upcoming deadlines that I've marked on the calendar:
* October 10th is the deadline to get the W3C discounted rate at the Santa Clara conference hotel for TPAC and our second face-to-face meeting. More details (and a discount code) are available: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/#Hotel
* October 14th is the deadline for early discounted registration for TPAC and our second face-to-face meeting. More details here: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/
If you're having any issues registering due to lack of Membership or account issues, please let me know off-list.

All of these links are also available on the group home page.
Thanks,
Nick