Re: Browser vendor meeting on testing, October 28th

* Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org> wrote:
> Please let me know as soon as phone access can be confirmed.

The logistics of phone access to this meeting will unfortunately be difficult,
but you are very welcome to attend the meeting via IRC. Minutes will
be scribed
to the #testing channel on irc.w3.org and you are welcome to interact there.

> Would you like me to sign up on the wbs, or is that solely for people
> attending in-person? I didn't want to confuse a security or snack
> head-count by signing up without checking with you.e

Formally signing up is only required for those attending the meeting in
person.

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core, Opera Softwaree