Re: [Talent-Signal] relating competencies to job postings

What Stuart sets out here is my default position: we don't need a
specific term for competencies unless we have a specific requirement.

We should remain aware that if such a requirement arises we can
accommodate it within the framework of DefinedTerms

Phil