Re: [TalentSignal] Better more flexible coding of Occupational Category

Yeah, ultimately I agree with what was done here, because the world doesn't
entirely turn on linked data... yet.

Updated seems to make more sense. schema.org/datePublished is described as
"Date of first broadcast/publication." Taking a common sense understanding
of that, and not the "Well the changed code set was first published in
2019....." route, dateUpdated seems more appropriate when a specific
version is desired.