Re: Discussion on current status and next step of contacts API, Data Store API and TCP and UDP Socket API

Hi. Marcos and Chris.

In case of Contacts Manager API, previously we had long discussion for
apply DataStore API to Contacts. But as Marcos said DataStore AP was
dropped. So I would like to know which kinds of outstanding issues are
there in the spec? It's quite long time ago, but as far as I remember,
there are not many major issues. Is it right? Also I would like to know the
next step for this.

Kr, Wonsuk.