[runtime] Design principles & Introduction

From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:55:41 +0000
To: "public-sysapps@w3.org" <public-sysapps@w3.org>
Hi,

In order to make it even easier for new people to get started with the SysApps' Runtime spec [1], I thought we may want to clearly and succinctly document the design principles that guide and scope the work.

To make this more concrete and useful, this could form the basis for the currently missing Introduction section (parts of the current Abstract might be a better fit for Introduction too).

I'm thinking of something similar to what Adam wrote down [2] at around the time the group was chartered.

If this sounds reasonable, I'm happy to help draft some text.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/runtime/
[2] http://abarth.github.io/sysapps/drafts/runtime.html#design-principles