Re: Schedule for next F2F meeting

Hi Mounir and all,

As I told Wonsuk, unfortunately we will have to pass this time, but we are
happy of course to look into this again and try to host for future F2Fs!

BR,

Diana Luz Cheng Abusabal
Web & Social Media Expert
Internet Standards, R&D
Vodafone Group Services GmbH
Mobile: +491735374317
Email: diana.cheng@vodafone.com

 <http://www.vodafone.com>Vodafone Group Services GmbH,
Ferdinand-Braun-Platz 1, D-40549 Düsseldorf Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB
53554 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Joachim Peters, Frank Rosenberger, Achim
Weusthoff
vodafone.com <http://www.vodafone.com/>  <http://www.vodafone.com>