[Semantic Web service] public and/or private repository

From: LECUE FREDDY RD-TECH-REN <freddy.lecue@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 16:31:48 +0200
To: <public-sws-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

  Do exist public repositories of semantic Web services (in any kind of semantic representation e.g., WSMO, OWL-S, SA-WSDL...) we can access in a free way or not?
  I think there are some works in this direction, but no idea on these initiatives.

Many thanks for your support.

------
Freddy Lécué
second-year PhD student in Semantic Web Services Composition - Orchestration - Choreography
France Telecom R&D