Re: [Semantic Web service] public and/or private repository

Bonjour Freddy --

You wrote...

 Do exist public repositories of semantic Web services (in any kind of
semantic representation e.g., WSMO, OWL-S, SA-WSDL...) we can access in a
free way or not?

You may be interested in the system and examples online at the site below.
There are also some papers you can download.

Shared use of the system is free.

Hope this helps,      -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic (R)
A Wiki for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering
Phone: 860 830 2085