Re: [Semantic Web service] public and/or private repository

[Semantic Web service] public and/or private repository am working on this in an BPM context.

Not only, but also.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LECUE FREDDY RD-TECH-REN
  To: public-sws-ig@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 4:31 PM
  Subject: [Semantic Web service] public and/or private repository

  Hi all,

    Do exist public repositories of semantic Web services (in any kind of semantic representation e.g., WSMO, OWL-S, SA-WSDL...) we can access in a free way or not?

    I think there are some works in this direction, but no idea on these initiatives.

  Many thanks for your support.

  ------
  Freddy Lécué
  second-year PhD student in Semantic Web Services Composition - Orchestration - Choreography
  France Telecom R&D