De : Birgitta König-Ries [mailto:koenig@informatik.uni-jena.de]
Envoyé : mercredi 6 juin 2007 09:40
À : LECUE FREDDY RD-TECH-REN
Objet : Re: [Semantic Web service] public and/or private repository

Hi Freddy,

have you come across the OWL-S TC yet?
That is a quite large collection of OWL-S descriptions from a variety of domains.
http://projects.semwebcentral.org/projects/owls-tc/

The only drawback, in my opinion, is, that the descriptions are rather simplistic (e.g., they only describe inputs/outputs not preconditions and effects). That is probably due to the fact that they have been semi-automatically translated from WSDL to OWL-S.

Another place you may want to look into is the SWS-Challenge.
http://sws-challenge.org

I'd be interested in any other responses you might get. Could you let me know about any other links?

Yours,

Birgitta

--

Birgitta König-Ries