Re: Will your Community Group meet during TPAC 2016?

Any deadline for this concept note?
 Milton Ponson
GSM: +297 747 8280
PO Box 1154, Oranjestad
Aruba, Dutch Caribbean
Project Paradigm: A structured approach to bringing the tools for sustainable development to all stakeholders worldwide through collaborative research on applied mathematics, advanced modelling and creating ICT tools for development