Re: Will your Community Group meet during TPAC 2016?

Milton
thanks -
I  am part of the LInkedin group but I had forgotten about it, probably due
to cognitive and bandwidth constraints. I dont seem to get notifications,
but my mailbox is overflowing. If there are interesting discussions going
on in the group kindly repost them here from time to time
Cheers