Re: [ontolog-forum] Use Cases for Internet of Things and Semantic Interoperability

Hi there

The ontology summit appears to be a three-month long event with a symposium
held in April (as evidenced by 2015 and 2014), so in the absence of a
formal date, I suggest we work towards the end of March as a deadline?

Kind regards
Frances