Re: Schema.org generator

Hi Paola,

Thanks!

 1. This tool is meant to be used as a web service. Have you seen this
    <http://polak.es/generator_help/index.html>?
      * One improvement would be to have an import/export function
        (reasonably simple).
 2. You can use the Google Structured Data Testing Tool
    <https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/> to
    validate URLs. That already exists.

Cheers,
Hans