Fwd: [ontolog-forum] Use Cases for Internet of Things and Semantic Interoperability

Terry, and all

thanks for invitation to contribute

 I am sharing your post with the Swisig w3c Community
https://www.w3.org/community/swisig/

We believe that semantic user interfaces (for the IoT) have a role in
ensuring interoperability. We have not yet worked out
exactly how, nor what contribution we can make as a group, however hope
that your initiative may help us to get us started in that direction.

I hope we as a group can send a concept note
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19LWFJoazsjTWczzWvX6dDUHIeI-B9k6dZFcXgHXOLeA/edit?usp=sharing>,
can you give us a deadline?

I take this opportunity to invite intersted ontologers to join the SWISIG
and  help us create the universal interface of everything :-)

Best regards

Paola Di Maio