Re: Schema.org generator

Thank you Hans

fantastic- and long due!

In addition to the subtleties Richard Wallis is pointing to, here are a
couple of requirements
(not sure  already addressed )

1, I dont like to install things but to use web services. Will the tool
enable me to
parse a URL, upload a text doc or paste into a sandbox some text that,
after picking the right schema, will be generated as such schema? (a la
open calais) //or is that what the tool does already, and I just dont see
it yet//

2. can I point the tool to a web page to validate it?

If useful some of us at the w3c SWISIG Community //* semantic web
interfaces special interest group - I have to remind myself all the time //
 could help to make the user interface more obvious for the general public
and to help promote the adoption of schema.

PDM