Re: 2nd Human-Semantic Web Interaction Workshop (HSWI)

Martin and Roberto and all

it goes without saying that I ll be happy to support/collaborate future
workshops
especially considering Roberto's good work in pulling the first one off,
and thanks a lot
everyone who contributed, collaborate and supported the effort

Even better it would be to find members of this group who can contribute
and co-lead related initiatives
which hopefully will complement each other

(I am very short on bandwidth here, often offline or on and off line,
haven't given the future any brainwaves yet)

Thanks also for he introductions! Good to hear from people-

a last thought,

 I wonder if members of this group would be intersted/avaialble  in
participating
in user studies for SW interfaces, in which case we could avertise our
'services' as  a 'virtual lab'  that application developers
can come to evaluate the usability of their systems. would that be a good
idea?

Let's keep in mind we need a set of good practices hopefully by the end of
this year, anybody has given
that any thought?

are we in a position to derive guidelines or is it too early?

Look forward

PDM