Re: welcome new SWISIG members!! and more introductions

Hi all,

I'm Hassadee Pimsuwan, graduated B.Sci (MIS) from Suranaree University
of Technology, Thailand. I've been following the SWISIG for my
self-interest.

And I'm happy to contribute where I can :D

Cheers!
Hassadee

--
Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen