Re: 2nd Human-Semantic Web Interaction Workshop (HSWI)

Dear all,

I forgot to mention that I'd be willing to collaborate to promote and
organize a second HSWI.

With respect to user studies, I did an initial evaluation of Visualbox, but
I haven't had time to retake it. I'm really interested in other experiences
from which we could all learn.

Best,
Al

Alvaro Graves-Fuenzalida