Re: 2nd Human-Semantic Web Interaction Workshop (HSWI)

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your interest in the HSWI Workshop. It would be really nice to
be able to continue this workshop and I'm interested in continuing
collaborating in the organisation of next year event. Some options are:

- IUI'14 (Haifa, Israel): Feb. 24-27 2014,                CfP Sep. 16 2013.
     http://www.iuiconf.org
- ESWC'14 (Crete, Greece): May 25-29 2014,        CfP to be announced.
http://2014.eswc-conferences.org
- WIMS'14 (Thessaloniki, Greece): June 2-4 2014, CfP Dec.13 2013.
http://iswc2014.semanticweb.org
- ISWC'14 (Trentino, Italia): Oct. 19-23 Oct. 2014,  CfP to be announced.
http://iswc2014.semanticweb.org
- ...

Roberto García
Associate Professor