Re: META/Facebook/Insta feeds via ActivityPub and ads?

I think at least Mastodon and Misskey do not directly embed the remote
images but uses the cached version of them, so embedding images won't
really benefit them.

The every-n-post idea sounds like a nightmare for everyone including
Meta users, it would look like the users are writing the ads 🤔

Getting a best-practice (as another reply in the thread mentioned) would
be helpful but I guess it would take time (with no guarantee Meta would
follow that).

Kagami