Re: Regular SWICG meetings and CG process

As a co-chair of this group, it’s in your purview to convene more meetings.

Can you connect with Amy and Aaron to plan them out?

If I am reading the feedback here correctly, I think there’s an appetite for them!

Also, yes, let’s talk about the ticket queue and access to the repos.

Evan