Re: Regular SWICG meetings and CG process

I would love to run/attend monthly meetings. As I have a full time job
outside of the CG though, it will have to be on the weekends or outside of
normal working hours.

Happy to also help out on the ticket queue Evan, I think I've been pretty
active on it but I don't think I ever got added to the repositories in
question when I was added as co-chair of the CG.