Re: Should the specs be forked and maintained elsewhere?

Aaron wrote:

> I do prefer an open source solution, but zoom would be okay if price is
> not a variable also just for the initial meeting as it can be shorter.

I have a Zoom license that allows up to 100 participants for unlimited
time. I think that should be sufficient. So, don't worry about the cost.
Although, I too would prefer Jitsi, I've never tried to set it up. We could
defer that complication until we know we've got a few meetings done and
proved it is worth the effort.

bob wyman