Re: Meta Unspools Threads

This is a fascinating discussion. Indeed, we have been exploring separating the social graph and content network in our design for a p2p social protocol for the past year (shared an earlier version with a section of this group)

It does help us scale DID-based identities and relationships between them on a graph. Attaching a note ( https://bit.ly/june14update ) here instead of going into detail since it’s not necessarily within the purview of this group, appealing more to the philosophy of open social web. Note includes a detailed technical design of the protocol and would happy to chat with anyone building or looking for something similar here. Thanks!

Regards,
Rishi Ayyer
Co-Founder, Shovel.Company ( http://Shovel.Company )

Ph: +91-7676799971