Re: Implementing Federation, Part I

Perhaps an archival copy (say, "print to PDF" or Webrecorder or such)
could be included as an appendix if someone else compiles implementer
reports or otherwises synthesizes implementer feedback in some kind of
CG note/report? I like to think of w3c repositories on github not just
as collaboration venues but also as mini-archives, where possible, so I
like to "back up" external links.

I think the other point, worth recognizing, is that while much of W3C
uses the Microsoft-owned, originally-VC-funded github dot com platform,
this particular CG has a lot of active/contributing members and
implementers that share Marcus' preference not to have to use that
platform to work on CG items.  Hypothetically, would it be possible for
an editor or initial group working on a Note or other deliverable
together could agree to work on a codeberg or gitlab and migrate the
repo over (or just push a snapshot and stay elsewhere for
maintainence)?  Either way, it might be worth including such a statement
if this CG and/or some future WG charter covers such logistics.

Thanks,
__juan