Re: Implementing Federation, Part I

I might add to this that on Codeberg the organisation https://codeberg.org/fediverse is affiliated to SocialHub already, and hosts the FEP Process. The SocialCG might be mirrored here, or even finds its home on Codeberg.

That would be in line also with the 3-stage Standards Process that I am much in favor of to guarantee an open and decentralized ecosystem for the Fediverse.  See: https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/3-stage-standards-process-guaranteeing-an-open-and-decentralized-ecosystem/3602

TL;DR this process is: Ecosystem --> FEP/SocialHub --> W3C SocialCG/WG

Despite the proposal being 3 months old, receiving positive reactions by multiple representatives of the SocialCG it hasn't been addressed here. Something I also mentioned in a recent reply: https://socialhub.activitypub.rocks/t/3-stage-standards-process-guaranteeing-an-open-and-decentralized-ecosystem/3602/30?u=aschrijver