Re: Bluesky CEO in The Verge on how they are better than what ActivityPub can do

On 29 Apr 2023, at 15:29, hellekin wrote:

> Composable, customizable curation and moderation is algorithmic
> moderation. I'd rather not leave moderation to a machine.

Definitively this has to come with appealability and responsibility and
is beyond machine capability. It is a matter of personal dignity to be
not decided upon by a machine.

In civilised societies there are courts, judges and police to apply
civil rules and finally settle disputes.

Are we talking about arbitrary rules like you mustn't say Android in the
Apple App Store or about serious things to protect individuals? The
latter is be backed by civil law, right?

/Marcus