Re: Use case facets

Hi Susie,

    We will aim to do that.  Ivan has pointed us to the file that needs
to be edited, and that is the file that we will editing to include the
details for each facet category (as opposed to sending them via an
email).  Does that make sense - or did you want the details on the list
as well before we edit the file?

Melli

PS: My note on the list responding to Susie's and Ivan's feedback was
not allowed to go through for some reason, I am reproducing it here -
essentially I am agreeing with Susie and Ivan that we will drop the
'level of deployment' facet.

Susie, Ivan,

  Thanks for your comments, and I think you are both making the same
point.  I had not realized that the two categories - use cases and case
studies - reflected the level of deployment. I agree that we can drop
that facet.

Melli