Re: [ISSUE-224] closing?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:00:57PM +0200, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Could we officially close ISSUE-224 [1]? Have we received news from i18n
> meeting?
>
> That's now the last open issue on our list [2]---I closed 225 and 226,
> considering the answer (and lack of answer) we got for them.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Antoine
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/issues/224
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/track/products/3

Hi Antoine,

On 13 August, Felix responded to Slistair's post as follows [1]:

    that resolves my concerns, thank you very much. Due to summer holidays I
    would propose that you regard this as accepted by the i18n core working
    group if you don't hear from others within 24 hours.

Addison agreed [2], though there does not seem to have been further
discussion on the public-i18n-core list after [3].

Citing these is in my opinion enough for closing the issue.

Tom

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Aug/0024.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009Aug/0026.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-core/2009JulSep/0037.html