Latest/last version on redirection pages

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:02:25PM -0400, Ralph Swick wrote:
>                     SemWeb Deployment Working Group

So that we do not lose track of it... - Ralph was going to check
with the Head of Communications whether the pointers back to the
last good versions of legacy SKOS Core specifications could be
called "last" versions instead of "latest" [1].

Tom

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009May/0021.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2009May/0022.html

--