Re: [Recipes] new editor's draft

Hi Ed,

Thank you for carefully checking of the document and its companion
resources!

I think it is easier for Jon to fix these files directly in his CVS
working copy (anyway, Jon, if you want, I can fix the files and send
them to you).

El 28/05/2008, a las 20:03, Ed Summers escribió:
> All this pointing and clicking and looking makes me think it would be
> nice to have a vocabulary validator, that can somehow do some of this
> checking. But perhaps it would have to be driven by instance data.

We have Vapour [1], which can perform many of these validations
automatically. Actually, I checked the files with Vapour before we
published the Editor's draft, and they were OK. The issues you have
found are beyond the scope of the validations currently implemented in
Vapour. However we have plans to extend this tool (see [2]). It's a
pity we haven't implemented these new features yet, because they would
have flagged some of the issues that you have found manually.

Thanks again. All the best,

[1] http://vapour.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=188075&atid=923868

--