Summer telecons [was: meeting record: 2008-07-01 SWD WG telecon]

All,

Synopsis: proposed telecons on July 29, Aug 5 and Aug 19

At the telecon last week we resolved all the remaining issues related to
SKOS. Unfortunately, we had no telecon time left to plan the details of
the summer-period telecons. This message contains a proposed schedule.

Three steps are now needed to get to a SKOS Last Call document:

1. SKOS Reference editors to produce a proposed Last Call version
Alistair/Sean: can you give a date when you think a proposed LC version
of SKOS Reference will be available?  The planning below assumes it will
become available by August 4.

2. Reviews of the draft by WG participants (at least two)
I have offered to act as reviewer. We need at least one more reviewer.
Please volunteer.

3. Last Call decision at SWD telecon: this cannot be much earlier than
middle August.

In parallel, the editor of the SKOS Primer should make sure a Primer
version consistent with the Reference is available around the same time.

For RDFa we agreed to reserve telecon time early August to take a PR
Request decision.

I propose the following telecon planning:

29 July
   * editorial issues SKOS Reference
   * progress SKOS Primer
   * appointment of reviewers
   * RDFa implementation report

5 August
   * RDFa: decision on PR request
   * start of internal review SKOS Reference.
   * Discussion on SKOS Primer planning

19 August
   * Decision on SKOS Last Call

Guus