W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > January 2008

RE: [ALL] agenda 15 Jan telecon 1600 UTC

From: Sini, Margherita (KCEW) <Margherita.Sini@fao.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 14:57:23 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-id: <BA453B6B6B217B4D95AF12DBA0BFB6690269F988@hqgiex01.fao.org>

I may need to leave the conference a bit earlier today (around 17.30-17.40)

Regards
Margherita

-----Original Message-----
From: public-swd-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-swd-wg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Guus Schreiber
Sent: 14 January 2008 20:22
To: SWD WG
Subject: [ALL] agenda 15 Jan telecon 1600 UTC




Agenda - Jan 15 2008 SWD telecon - 1600 UTC
W3C Semantic Web Deployment Working Group
     http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/
     Tuesday, 1600 UTC / 0800 Seattle / 1100 Boston / 1600 London / 1700 
Amsterdam
     Phone
         Boston: +1-617-761-6200
         Nice: +33-4-8906-3499
         Bristol: +44-117-370-6152
     Conference code 79394# ('SWDWG')
     IRC irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swd Web-based IRC (member-only)

Chair: Guus
Scribe: Diego (on deck Michael)
Regrets:

Attendance of SWD WG telecons is restricted to registered WG participants and
persons invited by the chairs.

======================================================================

1. ADMIN (10 min)
---------------------------------------

PROPOSED to accept minutes of the Jan 8 telecon:

      http://www.w3.org/2008/01/08-swd-minutes.html

Next telecon: 22 January 2008 1600 UTC

Upcoming telecons and scribes - http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/ScribeDuty

======================================================================
2. SKOS - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOS

-- SKOS Reference (Alistair, Sean)

Draft Reference: http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20071223

ACTION: Quentin to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action02]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0004.html

ACTION: Vit to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in
]http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action03]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0044.html

Naming label relations:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0008.html

ACTION: Alistair send an email to the list by the end of next week that the
reviewers can agree with and then propose publishing as WD by Jan 22
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/08-swd-minutes.html#action02]


-- SKOS Primer (Antoine, Ed)
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/Primer

Comments Tom:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0027.html

ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on relationship
between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]

-- ISSUE-36 ConceptSchemeContainment

Email from Antione about problems with closing:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0019.html


-- ISSUE-44 BroaderNarrowerSemantics

See for example
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0052.html
plus other threads


-- SKOS Extension Module
    http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosDesign/SKOS-XL

ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which aspects of the
extension module should be in scope for the candidate recommendation package.
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept
Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04]

ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and add to the issue
list. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]

ACTION: Ralph to add pointer to Alistair's mail on grouping constructs as a
note to resolution of ISSUE-39. [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action10]


======================================================================
3. RDFa - see RDFa Overview document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/

-- RDFa Task Force telecons
    Teleconferences on Thursdays, 1600 UTC - open to "everyone interested in
RDFa"
    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/rdfa, conference code 7332# ('RDFa').
    Minutes of last telecons:
    http://www.w3.org/2008/01/03-rdfa-minutes.html

ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding maintenance of
wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] 
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance
from Michael) [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Ben to distribute RDFa syntax draft to reviewers by Monday [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/01/08-swd-minutes.html#action10]

ACTION: Diego to review RDFa syntax document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Ed to review RDFa syntax document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html#action13]



======================================================================
4. RECIPES - see http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#Recipes

We are currently looking at Recipes editors' draft of 3 December: 
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/recipes/draft-20071203

ACTION: Ralph to review recipes document [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action18]
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2008Jan/0062.html

ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]

ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes
implementations] [recorded in 
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: Ralph see if W3C Systems Team can help with question on Apache
conditional redirects [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/01/08-swd-minutes.html#action17] 


======================================================================
5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt

ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections plus
an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard 
structure for sections [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]


-- 
VU University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
T: +31 20 598 7739/7718; F: +31 84 712 1446 
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Tuesday, 15 January 2008 13:57:32 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:07:52 UTC