RE: [SKOS] SKOS Reference Editor's Draft 23 December 2007

Dear Alistair,

I have read the SKOS Reference and have a few comments. I find a very
interesting document and nicely explained. However, I have a few
comments.

Firstly, you should be replaced "neither" with "neither" throughout the
document. Furthermore, in paragraph 5 in section 1.2 it should be
"inappropriate" rather than "innappropriate".

In section 1 paragraph 2, you describe different types of existing
classification schemes/thesauri. I think it would be appropriate to have
an example as part of the document.

In section 2, you list all the SKOS vocabulary. I think it would be a
good idea to organise them in the different categories (i.e. lexical
labels, documentation, etc.) and add a URL to all of them to directly
access the description in the document.

In the remaining section, I'm not quite sure what @@X stands for. In
section 7.6.5, the document refers to skos:broader as not being
transitive but is this similar to discussion in [1].

I find confusing to use skos:exactMatch to describe two conceptual
resources that are sufficiently similar for information retrieval
(section 10.6.7).

Regards,

Quentin

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0067.html